Ethylene Oxide (EtO) Pollution Victims
If you or a loved one developed cancer and live in the southwest or west Chicago suburbs, you may be entitled to a settlement from the companies that polluted the air with ethylene oxide (EtO).
- No Fees Charged, Until We Win Your Case
- We Investigate Your Case of Cancer for Free
- More than 100+ Lawyer in Our Network
Our Firm Will Fight for Your EtO Cancer Case
Why Choose Pintas & Mullins Law Firm?
Our caring and passionate attorneys have been helping injured victims for over 35 years. Companies like Sterigenics and Medline have known of EtO’s link to cancer for decades, but did nothing to warn the public.
You deserve to be heard. We have the resources and expertise to go up against these companies, and have won millions for our clients nationwide.
- Available 24/7 for Your Case Support
- Our Team Will Travel to You
- No Fees Charged, Until Your Case is Won
- We Investigate the Cause of Your Cancer for Free
- More Than 100+ Lawyers in Our Network
Get Your Own Free Case Evaluation
After you fill out the form below, you will receive a confirmation email and one of our attorneys or paralegals will contact you within 24 hours. Our case evaluations are completely free and confidential.
EtO Cases & Research
EtO is so powerful that it can damage DNA and cause cancer. Lymphoma and leukemia are the cancers most often reported from EtO exposure.
- Vantage Specialty Chemicals - located in Gurnee, Vantage released more EtO than both Medline and Sterigenics in 2014
- Medline – more than 19,000 people live within areas at risk from EtO exposure from Medline Industries, in Waukegan. There are more than twice as many people in Lake County breathing pollution from Medline than breathing pollution from Sterigenics.
- Sterigenics - we are currently representing hundreds of clients in cases against Sterigenics, which the Illinois EPA shut down in February 2019. The Illinois Attorney General and State’s Attorney’s offices, along with Willowbrook and Burr Ridge, have also filed a lawsuit against Sterigenics.